Monday 2 April 2012

Bird nests

natural jade coloured gemstone'eggs' on twisted hemp  twine with solid copper rosebeads and toggle
Hello everyone,
I have broken the drought and started to play around with some jewellery ideas and here is a preview of cuteness to come. These just are dripping with charm. Let me know what you think of these trial ones I made last night. They have been hand worked in copper wire except the first practice one I did out of zinc plated silver wire. I so enjoyed making these that I am thinking of doing a range in copper and sterling silver filled wire in the coming weeks. Your input would be appreciated.
cheers :)
three little birdie nests all in a row

natural gemstone 'eggs' on organza and hemp with solid copper toggle clasp

fresh water pearl 'eggs' on solid copper snake chain with hand made toggle clasp

and that's the bloomin' lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment