Friday 26 April 2013

Reflecting on What a Week its Been with the Girls from Set up Shop

SUPER BUSY GETTING  MY NEW COLLECTION OUT
Hi y'all, I have been super busy again this week, but busy doing my crafty biz course and just loving it.
I don't think I have ever been so mentally tired before, but enjoying learning all the tricks of the trade with a bunch of fantastic, talented girls from all over the world. We have shared out fears and triumphs and even had a virtual Friday night drinkie or two or three. (I think some of them are still partying LOL).

Jess deserves a mention of course as she is the clever crafty gal who is teaching an mentoring us
The Hand Made Directory has now been moved to its own section click below or navigate there from the bar on the right
http://femininefushion.blogspot.com.au/p/hand-made-directory.html

4 comments:

  1. you keep drawing me in with those tea sets...Thanks for the shout out and what a great idea. Of including links, that master list was huge and I can't remember who I added and who I haven't seen yet lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the list, I'll have to go through all the links to make sure I've visited everyone :)
    Lovely photo too, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leoni - thanks for adding me to the Set Up Shop girls list! Much appreciated :-)
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete